- Send us an e-mail with a picture of your object, or bring it directly to our salerooms at Värmlandsgatan 2 in Gothenburg. Open hours weekdays 12-18 and Saturdays 11-15.
- We will evaluate your object and set up a sales contract with an estimate and a reserve price.
- Your object will be published online and exposed during seven to ten days. You will receive payment after 20 bank days after the sale, provided that the object has been paid for. Our commission is 16% plus a fee of 100 SEK per object, with a minimum total fee of 300 SEK.
HOMES AND COLLECTIONS
We will be honoured to sell your collection or a whole home. Call us for a free evaluation by our experts at +46 31 7047 700.
AN ONLINE AUCTION IN SHORT
- The object is given an estimate and a reserve price.
- The object is catalogued and photographed.
- The item is placed in our showroom and published online for a period of seven to ten days.
- When the auction is over, payment is sent 20 bank days after, provided the object has been paid in full and has not been returned or reclaimed. Göteborgs Auktionsverk charges a commission of 16% and a fee of 100 SEK per object.
All items are automatically auctioned at most three times. If your object has not been sold after three attempts, you will be given the possibility to try again, after estimate and reserve price has been adjusted accordingly by our experts. Otherwise, you are welcome to recollect your unsold items at our salerooms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please click here to receive a full list of terms and conditions.